My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Small business owner and realtor rapidly approaching middle age. I have a beautiful, intelligent, patient and loving wife who's also my boss. My three boys (3, 7 & 9 keep me young at heart by constantly watching Star Wars & Dora the Explorer.

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Busy Busy


Everyone is busy. Unemployed people are busy. I've talked to guys in prison who've said they're busy.

The time normally spent watching tv, blogging, has been taken up by trips to Oak Hill Hardware and working late to finish repairs to our office and soon to be home.

Last week the one of my many trips to city hall was to arrange for my business occupancy inspection of our little office on Humphrey. 5 Inspectors!!! I hope they bring oxygen.

Our project on Utah is equally taxing, but more on the contractors than me.

One cool find was a stack of newspapers from ealy May 1927. What a trip. They are disintegrating rapidly and aren't complete, but reading bits and pieces of news about St. Louis in 1927 is wild. The real estate section is equally entertaining. Country residences in Richmond Heights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home