My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Small business owner and realtor rapidly approaching middle age. I have a beautiful, intelligent, patient and loving wife who's also my boss. My three boys (3, 7 & 9 keep me young at heart by constantly watching Star Wars & Dora the Explorer.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

What's the Point?


I'm not the best blogger in the world. I have had a blog about one of my greatest passions ever, the downtown St. Louis rennaisance. The blog LoftsintheLou.com was started to discuss the some of the things a realtor trying to work in an emerging neighborhood would experience. A blog is a fantastic way to share the many thoughts ideas and experiences.

On Friday, my wife / business partner and I closed on a storefront in Tower Grove South neighborhood in St. Louis. It's a great little property close to the park and I'm excited about turning it around a bit and investing in a fantastic growing vibrant community.

In 2 weeks from tomorrow, my wife and I will be closing on a beautiful home in the Tower Grove Heights neighborhood on the gorgeous street Utah Place. It's a bit of a project too, but I couldn't be more thrilled. It's 6 blocks from our soon-to-be office.

This blog is about a several turning points in life. It's about two very big projects. It's about a change for our business, our home, our lifestyle, and the lives of my wife and kids too. Much like I was when I started LoftsintheLou.com, I am full of excitement and anticipation for the work ahead of me. I am concerned about some of the challenges and am excited to become a part of a new community.

Thanks for visiting Finding Tower Grove and I hope to hear from you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home