My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Small business owner and realtor rapidly approaching middle age. I have a beautiful, intelligent, patient and loving wife who's also my boss. My three boys (3, 7 & 9 keep me young at heart by constantly watching Star Wars & Dora the Explorer.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Work Work Work!


I spent 2 nights last week working late into the night. Actually late into the morning. Our storefront is taking shape though. Some photos of inside progress would be in order. So far, aside from making an effort to clean up every day, we have had the tin ceilings painted in a cool bronze tone and are having the floors re-done presently. The electrical services were switched out too.

Our goal will be to start moving in by mid week.

It looks like getting the facade changed over, despite being pretty necessary, will take a while if we want to take advantage of the facade grants available.

Closing will occur on our house on Monday morning. I'm sort of in disbelief.

When my architect and I did a walk through and measurement of the place, it started to feel more real than it has.

We'll be up to our ears in contractors and bills for the next few months (or more) but the thought of city living is really starting to get exciting for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home