My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Small business owner and realtor rapidly approaching middle age. I have a beautiful, intelligent, patient and loving wife who's also my boss. My three boys (3, 7 & 9 keep me young at heart by constantly watching Star Wars & Dora the Explorer.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Cool Coincidences

Tower Grove Real Estate
I was talking to a friend the other day. "Have you ever heard of the Capistano Condominiums?" He asked. Of course, they are a block away from our soon to be residence. "Are you going to be my neighbor?" I asked. We spoke for a while about how coincidental it would be if we both moved to the neigbhorhood at the same time. The Capistrano is a project that is really typifying the market of late. Given the resort like features of this property, the current pricing is very affordable. In some cases pricing has been reduced by $175,000 on just one unit. With that pricing and all that the area offers, it would be shocking if they didn't get scooped up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home