My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Small business owner and realtor rapidly approaching middle age. I have a beautiful, intelligent, patient and loving wife who's also my boss. My three boys (3, 7 & 9 keep me young at heart by constantly watching Star Wars & Dora the Explorer.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Grand Living


All weekend I wanted to go to the Grand Living Tour. Unfortunately, the real estate market has hit the 110% mark for me being busy. The closest I came was showing a couple about 15 homes in Tower Grove Heights, Tower Grove East, and Shaw during the tour. The neighborhood really looked fantastic this weekend. It would have been great to participate more in such a cool event. Undoubtedly next year. We're moving into our office next week and I can hardly wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home